We respect others' intellectual property, and thus we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) in order to assist with the protection of copyright. The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy.
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), to request removal of material on the website which you believe violates your intellectual property rights, you must provide a written notice which includes the following information:
- A description of the material that is alleged to be infringed, or if multiple materials are alleged to be infringed, a representative list of such.
- Description of the specific location of the allegedly infringing material on the website.
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good-faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is being used without the consent of the material's copyright owner, or by the copyright owner's agent, or by the law.
- A statement made by you that the information you have submitted in your notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury, and that you are the owner of the work, or an agent for the owner of the work, that is claimed to be infringed.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or that of an authorized representative.
Any DMCA notifications that do not include all of the information listed above will be deemed invalid and will receive no response.
All claims of copyright infringement should be forwarded to us through our contact form.
Please note that anyone who submits a false claim of copyright infringement may be liable for damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
We reserve the right any any time to remove or disable access to material that is claimed to be infringing or based on fact or circumstance indicates infringing activity. We will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers, when appropriate, and will expeditiously take action to prevent access to any material that infringes copyright in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512.
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.