Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
Our website is not intended for persons under the age of eighteen (18) , and we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to handling your personal data in a secure manner.
This policy applies to information collected during your visit to the desktop or mobile version of the website, information that is collected via your email correspondence with the website, and information collected via any application used to access the website.
Please forward any questions about this policy to us by way of our contact form.
We may collect different types of data about you when you visit our website depending upon your level of interaction with the website as described in the following:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Active Collection - We collect information through your direct interactions with the website. This includes registering as a member, posting comments or other materials, and communicating with us by any means.
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine potential improvements to the website
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
We will only share personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
Personal data that we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than your own that may have different privacy laws or be located outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, or by using our website, you are agreeing to this.